Corporate Account Executive, France (EMEA)
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We're looking for talented Corporate Account Executives who will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business within an assigned territory. The CAE will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts and track customer data. The CAE will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB. Join a growing sales team with tremendous upside for growth. We value high aptitude and great attitude over experience, so if you feel like you are the right fit for this dynamic team, please contact us.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Drive subscription renewals and upselling in these opportunities
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Manage quote creation, order processing and day-to-day customer requests
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- Strong experience in Sales; database, software, or a comparable technology
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including fluency in French)
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology a plus
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Programmatic Account Manager
BounceX, New York
Ventiv Technology, Sydney
Forward Deployed Solution Leader
C3, Sydney, Australia
Regional Partner Manager
Acquia, Boston, MA
Sales Manager, Retail Vertical
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Broker and Real Estate Partnerships Manager - Italy
WeWork, TBD Roma Italy