Customer Success Manager
MongoDB, New York City
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll build deep relationships with our customers to help them realize and maximize the value of MongoDB. You'll become a trusted advisor and the “go-to” person for answers and advice. You’ll be an integral part of their success and bring value to every interaction. You’ll help transform giant ideas into reality.
We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help invent new processes, improve upon what’s already been built, and interact with customers on a daily basis. This is a rare opportunity to join a new team in one of its most exciting phases.
Your role will include an array of responsibilities - some glamorous, some less-than-glamorous. If you are up for this challenge and believe you can keep pace with a rapidly growing company with ambitious goals, we would love to hear from you. This is a full-time salaried position with great benefits and awesome coworkers.
You might be a good fit if…
- You are fearless in front of customers. You’ll be preparing and conducting all of your customer touchpoints
- You are not afraid of technology. We’ll teach you all about Mongo and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical
- You are a self-starter. We’re still building the program, so you’ll be responsible for owning and executing on projects and initiatives
- You embrace teamwork. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, marketing, support, product, etc.) Sometimes it takes a village to get a customer over the finish line
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself and your processes
- You are an expert communicator. You can communicate effectively, regardless of the audience or medium
- You have an eye for spotting risk. You can identify and mitigate risk while helping our customers meet their goals
Our Story MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick. At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick. MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.