Customer Success Manager, German Speaking (EMEA)
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We are looking for self-driven, high-performing and hands-on Customer Success Manager to help our customers realize and maximize the value of their MongoDB subscription and services.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll build deep relationships with our customers and you'll become a trusted advisor and the “go-to” person for answers and advice. You’ll be an integral part of their success and bring value to every interaction.
We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help invent new processes, improve upon what’s already been built, and interact with customers on a daily basis.
If you are up for this challenge and believe you can keep pace with a rapidly growing company with ambitious goals, we would love to hear from you.
- Enable active relationships with customers throughout their subscription lifetime, by also working closely with other stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Consultants)
- Conduct valuable onboardings (e.g., identify customer needs, potential challenges and risk factors, key project timelines)
- Promote and encourage implementation of paid MongoDB features
- Identify and mitigate risk of churn
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Develop and implement best practices, processes and tools which can continually enhance MongoDB Customer Success Program
- A Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree preferred
- Proven track record of experience with customer success and managing operations for fast growing teams
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts and/or SMB market customers
- Experience with or aptitude for learning enterprise infrastructure technologies; exposure to MongoDB or NoSQL databases is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to diverse audience both internally and externally
- Fluent German is a must!
Our Story MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick. At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick. MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Operations Engineer
VideoAmp, Santa Monica, CA
Sr. Manager, Customer Success
The Pill Club, Dallas, TX
Customer Success Manager
Bluecore, New York
Tanker Safety Trainer - Dallas TX
Stevens Transport, Dallas, TX
Senior Technical Consultant - Customer Success
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Operations Analyst (Testing)
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN