Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven individual with superb energy, passion and initiative for new business acquisition. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
MongoDB is always changing and innovating — not only in our technology, but also in our sales go-to-market strategy. Our sales leadership is committed to building the best salesforce in technology. This means, inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team. We not only equip you to be successful and close deals, but we want your feedback and input on how we can continue to “Think Big and Go Far.” As a crucial part of the Sales team at MongoDB, you will have access to a lucrative market and learn how to sell from some of the most successful sales leaders in the software industry.
To learn more about what it's like to be an Enterprise Account Executive, watch this interview with Jennifer Clark.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Participate in our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, sophisticated sales training, and leadership and development programs
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on new business
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets.
- Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales process
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
- Familiarity with databases, devops and open source technology a plus
- Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-aware
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Must live in territory Netherlands
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database) and developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of MongoDB products
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Impact everything around you.