Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $119B by 2025!) and MongoDB is leading its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to go public in 20 years. Join MongoDB and see what kind of impact you can make on the company and on the world.
About the role
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven individual with superb energy, passion and initiative for new business acquisition. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
About the Sales Culture
MongoDB is always developing and innovating — not only in our technology, but also in our sales go-to-market strategy. Our sales leadership is committed to building the best salesforce in technology. This means, inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team. We not only equip you to be successful and close deals, but we want your feedback and input on how we can continue to “Think Big and Go Far.” As a crucial part of the Sales team at MongoDB, you will have access to a lucrative market and learn how to sell from some of the most successful sales leaders in the software industry.
What you will be doing
- Proactively, identify, qualify and close a sales pipeline (100% net new logos)
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Partner with our Solution Architects and work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the enterprise ecosystem partner sales and channel partner to maximise deal sizes
- Participate in our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, sophisticated sales training, and leadership and development programs
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on closing net new logos
- Demonstrated ability to open new accounts and run a complex sales process
- A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- Skilled in building business champions
- Driven and competitive. Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Must live in Madrid metropolitan area
Things we love
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database)
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
- Familiarity with databases, develops and open source technology a plus
Why join now
- MongoDB invests 8x the industry average in development of each of our new hires & continuous career development
- Accelerators up to 30%
- Best in breed Sales trainings in MEDDIC and Command of the Message, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamps and development programs
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits (parental leave, fertility & wellbeing support)
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture - Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid