Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
MongoDB, Brussels or Antwerp
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet, MongoDB. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Must live in territory (Belgium)
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Impact everything around you.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative (Nordics)
Zuora, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom