Manager, WW ISV Partners
MongoDB, New Delhi/Gurgaon
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We are looking for an innovative, sales individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive partner awareness and channel new business for the fastest growing and most popular database on the planet, MongoDB. The Manager will be responsible for developing and managing strategy to generate incremental pipeline, increase sales productivity, and close Enterprise Advanced, Atlas and OEM business leveraging Strategic ISVs.
- Pipeline Generation - Direct PG via email and phone to partner source ISV pipeline for AEs
- GTM - Design, build and lead sales programs for our ISVs, driving efficiency and innovation within existing programs and development of new ones
- Deal Desk - Work with ISV Partners to register co-sell deals and connect the sales teams
- Demand Generation - Work with marketing to launch outbound and inbound campaigns to Identify, recruit and onboard new ISV & OEM partners.
- Product Management - Cadence calls with strategic ISVs (logistics, prep, deck creation and delivery) and our Technical SAs to ensure their roadmap aligns to our engineering releases
- Sponsorships - Work with marketing to recruit partners to sponsor MongoDB World and other events
- Interlock with Sr Director of ISV / OEM for backup and support
- Reporting line to Sr Director, ISV and OEM
- Base Salary + Variable
- Strong experience in Software, SaaS, Cloud Sales
- Technically Knowledgeable in the open source software, big data, IoT, and / or cloud computing space
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree in business, economics, engineering, finance, science or math
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Consultant/Senior Consultant, Analytics
Interbrand, New York, NY
Mid Market Sales Manager
Juniper Square, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager
Account Development Manager
Appier, Tokyo, Japan
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Sales Development Representative
Convoy, Seattle, Washington