Director, Go To Market (Sales) Recruiting
MongoDB, New York City, San Francisco or Palo Alto
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
This is a rare opportunity to work for a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $59B market. MongoDB is the fastest-growing database on the planet, and the MongoDB community is transforming industries with incredibly innovative applications. To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team and lead our go-to-market recruiting organization.
This is a critical and highly visible role in one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world where recruiting is a top priority of the company. You’ll report to the VP of Global Talent Acquisition & Workforce Strategy and will be located in either New York, NY, Palo Alto, CA, or Dublin, Ireland.
As the Director of Go-To-Market Recruiting, you will coach and train a global recruiting team on best practices as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with sales and business leaders, and have overall hiring responsibility across pre-sales recruiting, sales recruiting, and post-sales recruiting.
- Developing a global recruiting team that is flexible to quickly respond to the ever-changing priorities of our go-to-market organization, while adapting and applying new and innovative approaches to acquiring talent
- This is a hands-on role that will coach, mentor, and manage a team while increasing our recruiting capabilities. You’ll monitor and manage the recruiting workflows and provide direction for prioritizing hiring and service levels while exceeding the needs of our go-to-market organization
- Collaborate and communicate with VP of Talent Acquisition to tailor recruiting strategies based on productivity and success metrics to identify and attract high caliber, diverse candidates
- Function as subject matter expert on recruiting activities and maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting issues, trends, and employment law
- Manage the selection process; participate in the interview process and increase the adoption of new and innovative recruiting procedures and techniques
- Strong experience collaborating and consulting with business and sales leaders on both strategic and tactical recruiting plans
- A minimum of 5-7 years recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment ideally in a software company or top-tier search firm
- A minimum of 3 years of people and global team leadership experience and enterprise software sales recruiting experience is required
- Ability to travel as needed to ensure the success of the team
- Strong communications skills and the ability to effectively interact with internal business partners at all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative, organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate competing priorities
- Advanced knowledge of the industry and vertical sourcing strategies and tools
- Work closely with senior leadership comfortably
If you are a passionate talent acquisition leader and you focus on delivering best-in-class sales recruiting results, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, you have a proven track record of acquiring the best sales talent, and are comfortable being in a very visible role with a high level of accountability, let’s talk.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Recruiting Manager, Product
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
People & Culture Business Partner
Kobalt Music Group, New York
Inclusion & Diversity Business Partner
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Learning Designer and Facilitator
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Associate Teacher , Saudi/Female, Lower Elementary
MiSK Schools, Riyadh