Regional Director, Nordics (EMEA)
MongoDB, Stockholm or Copenhagen
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We’re looking for a talented, driven leader with great energy, passion and initiative to manage a highly talented Enterprise Account team who drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet, MongoDB.
The Enterprise Account Team concentrate exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within assigned territories, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
As the Regional Director with a focus on Recruitment, Enablement and Execution for the Nordics team, you will drive revenue and assure the continued successful trajectory of this strategically important territory.
- Enable the team to aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Coach the team to close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Foster strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction and with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- Experience managing a highly successful and talented Sales team
- 3+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Must live in territory
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Affiliate Account Manager
Endurance International Group, Austin, Texas
Key Account Success Manager (m/w/x) - Berlin
Account Executive, Small Medium Enterprise
Drift, Boston, San Francisco
Assistant Shop Leader
Outdoor Voices, Dallas, TX
Sales Development Representative - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Director - Partner Sales
Icertis, US Eastern Region