Senior Delivery Manager, Sales Enablement
MongoDB, New York City
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
This is an integral role within one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world. MongoDB continues to double the size of its global sales organization and revenue, building on unparalleled execution and a rapidly expanding customer base across industries and markets around the world. MongoDB, the leading modern database platform in a $60B+ market, is helping to transform industries with incredibly innovative applications.
The continued and proven strength of our sales execution is just as important as the quality of our products, and sets us apart from our competition. MongoDB has one of the most comprehensive and differentiating sales enablement programs in the industry. We have made a massive commitment in this area, with goals to continue to shorten ramp time and maximize productivity for our sales force.
Sales Enablement is delivered through the global sales organization and, as a team, reports to the VP of development and performance. The team’s responsibilities include implementing and evolving our sales methodology, delivering relevant training programs, providing targeted coaching, optimizing sales resources, and equipping leadership with actionable insights. Our existing programs have consistently had an overwhelmingly positive impact on the sales organization and the company as a whole. They are frequently cited as the best our sales professionals have seen in their careers.
The Sales Enablement Sr. Delivery Manager, who reports to the Director of Sales enablement, is a featured part of the team designed to strategically improve performance of the sales organization. The Sr. Delivery Manager will drive performance through:
- Facilitation of global in-person trainings with technical domain expertise and passion
- Development of pedagogical content that makes technical concepts easy to understand
- Providing subject matter expertise to the field through both eLearning and in-person sessions
In your first 60 days, you will
- Familiarize yourself with our business model, organizational structure, and sales collateral
- Attend new hire sales training to learn the technology, what we sell and how we sell it
- Gain competency with our sales enablement tools (Highspot, MindTickle) and our content development process
- Gain MongoDB technical competency by completing 2 MongoDB University courses
- Shadow a key in-person training and support the facilitation of ~25% of the delivery
Within 120 Days, you will
- Be a key facilitator of our core sales enablement solutions (i.e., New Hire Training and Advanced Training)
- Gain deeper MongoDB technical competency by attending new hire technical training
- Be a major contributor to content development for a net new training (eLearning or in-person)
- Collaborate and develop relationships with departments such as sales, solution architecture and marketing
As you grow, you will
- Identify opportunities for content and facilitation optimizations, and feel confident to present your suggestions
- Design and build content for and execute on customized enablement programs
- Be a critical member of the Sales Enablement team, with a deep understanding of our product offerings, growth opportunities, and our culture and values
- Be known as a Subject Matter Expert in both sales and technology at MongoDB
The ideal candidate will have...
- 5-7 years of customer facing experience in a technical database role (non-relational a plus)
- A high degree of confidence and poise when presenting to a sales audience and executives
- Exceptional delivery and communication skills
- A track record of developing impactful content with a focus on knowledge retention
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through - can own and take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company, create relationships and source input
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of their time (50% if located in NYC)
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws*
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Operations Strategy- Senior Business Analyst
Sentieo, New Delhi
Senior Digital Producer
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Fulfillment (Operations) - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Head of Recruiting
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Senior Analyst, Match
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Another Company, CDMX, Mexico