Pre-Sales Solution Architect (São Paulo)
MongoDB, São Paulo
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
Pre-Sales Solutions Architects are responsible for guiding our customers and users to design and build reliable, scalable systems using MongoDB. The Pre-Sales Solutions Architecture team at MongoDB is made up of seasoned software architects, entrepreneurs and developers who take direct responsibility for customer success, including the design of their software, deployment and operations. You'll work closely with our sales reps and play a key role in winning deals and driving the business forward. You'll be a trusted advisor to a wide range of users from startups to the world's largest enterprise IT organizations. Travel is required.
- Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive some of the world's largest software development projects leveraging MongoDB
- Advise customers on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making best use of MongoDB
- Partner with our sales team to help ensure success in accounts ranging from small startups to large enterprises
- Lead proof of concept implementations from concept through execution
- Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives
- B.A. / B.S. or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of pre-sales experience with infrastructure software
- Working knowledge and ability to code with one or more modern scripting languages (e.g. Python, Node.js, AngularJS, jQuery, SQL) and popular programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Java, C#) is required.
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience selling databases a plus, but not required
- MongoDB Certification a plus
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Data Security
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Android Developer (Boston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
United Technologies Digital, New York
Infrastructure Engineer (London )
Credit Karma, London, UK