Field Marketing Manager, Greater China (APAC)
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
MongoDB is looking for a talented and results-driven marketing manager focused on building our marketing programs primarily in Greater China. The ideal candidate is highly organised, has a positive attitude and creative. This role would be suited to someone who is happy to help kick start this region by being hands on and supporting the business where needed.
The role will report into the VP International Marketing.
- Working in collaboration with the International marketing team, create and execute a lead generation plan that delivers significant inbound, qualified leads and pipeline growth to hit targets
- Create an overall event plans and all associated event materials. Provide recommendations on events opportunities in the region to drive awareness of the MongoDB brand and support growth. Support company participation in strategic events across the Greater China region and produce a plan for each event to align and integrate all pre and post activities, ensuring stakeholders are briefed
- Working with the Solutions Architecture team, plan, promote and run local webinars in Simplified Chinese
- Plan and support joint activity with core partners as defined by the Sales leadership
- Support MongoDB Community Groups where required
- Take ownership of event lead generation and tracking. Report on and analyse event activity, providing recommendations on findings. Monitor results and make recommendations on best performing campaigns. Ensure performance and ROI are tracked and supporting processes set up to effectively measure outcomes
- Monitor results and make recommendations on best performing campaigns
- Fluency in Simplified or Traditional Chinese
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience planning and executing successful events
- Demonstrates a metrics-driven approach to success and can show Return on Investment (ROI) by tracking results from Company and co-funded marketing activity against the budget
- 3+ years marketing experience in the technology sector
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketing automation platforms an advantage
- Experience working with partners and system integrators
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Budgetary management is essential
Our Story MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick. At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick. MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Coordinator
HotelTonight, San Francisco, CA
Product Marketing Manager, Passenger Growth
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Ad Ops Campaign Manager
Vox Media, NYC
Los Angeles Marketing Specialist (Part-Time Contract)
Strava, Los Angeles, CA (Remote)