Salesforce Data Quality Associate (APAC)
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
What on Earth is MongoDB?
Only the coolest collection of dreamers and doers who share a relentless passion for creativity. We eagerly and expertly pursue new opportunities and markets through innovation and disruption. We have a wicked pioneering spirit--always ready to forge new paths and take smart risks. And we do it all very, very well.
MongoDB is also
- The world’s most popular modern database, with over 40M+ downloads to date
- Poised to disrupt a $59BN market and growing
- Based in 34 locations worldwide
- Home to over 1500 employees worldwide
Salesforce Data Quality Team @ MongoDB
MongoDB is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies in the world. To fuel this growth, we are hiring Salesforce Data Quality Associates to proactively maintain customer and prospect data. The Data Quality Associate will be part of our newly-formed Data Stewardship team, and is responsible for ensuring that Sales Operations Analysts and Sales Leadership have access to high-quality information required to make data-driven decisions.
Shift Timings: 2pm-10pm. Cabs will be provided.
Work Location: Gurgaon
You will have the opportunity to
- Accelerate your career through exposure to the most effective sales methodology and through working side by side with the best sales professionals in the industry
- Get insights and experience first-hand how an effective, fast-paced organization operates through learning about marketing/sales processes, collaboration and tools
- Establish a strong network of peers and mentors
- Gain insight into a $60b+ technology industry that is rapidly transforming
- Execute data cleanup measures, including removing duplicates and QAing newly created accounts
- Perform data cleanliness activities such as reviewing and correcting both recurring and ad hoc data audits
- Maintain complex Salesforce account hierarchies, reviewing sub-accounts to determine whether they should be kept, merged, or purged
- Proactively manage periodic refreshes to firmagraphic and hierarchy data within Salesforce
- Research and enrich Salesforce accounts with key data points from sources such as LinkedIn
- Basic secondary research on Google to work on SFDC projects
- Identify trends of issues, problems, and requests that may be symptoms of broader opportunities for improvements in processes, tools, or training
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 1 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience working with Salesforce.com and familiarity with the basic Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity structure, searching, editing records Prior experience working with bulk update tools like Data Loader or DemandTools a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, e.g. should know commonly used functions like VLOOKUP, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables
- Ability to learn prescribed tasks quickly, and grow into understanding and supporting less prescribed processes
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should be open for process-oriented work
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 120+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
- Macbooks are company standard
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.