Team Manager, Customer Success (EMEA)
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious people leader to help grow our global customer success program in Dublin. As a Team Manager, Customer Success, you will play an integral part in the growth and success of MongoDB and our customers. In addition to working directly with our largest customers, you’ll help develop and grow a world-class customer success program in one of its most exciting phases.
The Team Manager, Customer Success will recruit and provide the coaching, mentoring and development that will enable our CSM team to impact customers, develop skills and grow their careers. In addition to recruiting, retaining, and developing our core talent, you will also be responsible for designing and executing initiatives aimed at increasing our customer retention, expansion, satisfaction, and adoption of MongoDB.
- People leadership: Recruit, coach and develop individuals on the CSM team
- Customer facing: Manage a portfolio of MongoDB's largest customers
- Build programs: Design and execute initiatives aimed at increasing customer retention, expansion, satisfaction, and product adoption
- Executive presence and communication: Build and maintain relationships across MongoDB teams, organizations and offices
You might be a good fit if…
- You have a passion for “people operations”. Your team will be your top priority. Recruiting, developing and retaining talent will be critical for our success
- You are fearless in front of customers. You’ll be looked to as an example of quality in your customer interactions
- You have a mind for technology. We’ll teach you all about Mongo and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical. You should be too.
- You are highly organized in your workflows. To manages and execute effectively, you’ll need to be a master of prioritization and time management
- You embrace teamwork. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, marketing, support, product, etc.) and helping to build the Customer Success “brand” across our entire organization
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team and your processes
- You are an expert communicator. You can communicate effectively, regardless of the audience or medium
- A Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience in hiring, developing and leading a team of 3+ is preferred
- Proven track record of experience with customer success and managing operations for fast growing teams
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts and/or SMB market customers
- Experience with or aptitude for learning enterprise infrastructure technologies; exposure to MongoDB or NoSQL databases is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to diverse audience both internally and externally
- Business fluency in French or another European language plus
Our Story MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick. At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick. MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tour Guide Peru (German + French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Perú
Senior Oracle Fusion Administrator
Carbon, Redwood City
Client Success Consultant - Enterprise
Qualtrics , Provo
Assembly and Calibration Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Brookfield Residential, Colorado