SEO Content Manager
MongoDB, New York City and Austin, TX
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the fastest-growing database on the planet, used globally to transform industries with incredibly innovative applications. Joining this team is a rare opportunity to be the voice behind a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $60B market.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic SEO Content Manager. In this role, your main focus would be driving organic acquisition using content opportunities and helping to craft our hygiene content strategy. You’re a strategic thinker, an excellent project manager, hands-on, and always eager to learn.
- Own content research (headlines, types of content, topics, format) and share findings and editorial opportunities with the growth and content teams
- Ideate around content roadmap and future content needs (blog posts, guides, videos, infographics, directories) to fuel organic acquisition growth
- Manage the content review process, edit written content, and provide constructive and detailed feedback to the content agency
- Perform keyword research to identify gaps and opportunities, work with the content agency and internal stakeholders to produce needed content
- Develop content promotion plan, lead execution process, and report on the results
- Track and analyze hygiene content performance, share the learnings and your recommendations with the growth and content teams
- Ensure that content preserves brand voice and visual integrity
- BA/BS degree required
- Self-starter and go-getter attitude
- 5-7 years of SEO and content strategy experience, preferably with a tech or Internet company
- Excellent and efficient writing and editing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Superb writing skills with rigorous attention to detail
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.