Customer Success Manager, Hebrew Speaking (EMEA)
MongoDB, Tel Aviv
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking and hands-on Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help our customers in Israel realize and improve the value of their MongoDB subscription and services.
Individuals in this role have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges; are adaptive and excited to help innovate with new processes and contribute to what’s already been built. We’re looking for someone who thrives by having daily interactions with customers.
The Customer Success team at MongoDB is responsible for establishing relationships and becoming a trusted advisor and “go-to” person for standard methodologies and advice. We are an integral part of our customer’s success with MongoDB and bring value to every interaction - from onboarding and product adoption to growth. We are a distributed team spread across our offices in New York City, Austin, Dublin and Sydney. This role will report to the Regional Manager, Customer Success.
If you want to learn more about how the Customer Success team has evolved at MongoDB, read this article by Ozge Tuncel, VP of Customer Success & Sales Development.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-focused role
- Experience with large-scale, technologically sophisticated accounts and/or Enterprise market customers in a fast paced SaaS environment
- A mind for technology! We’ll teach you all about MongoDB and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical and you should have an aptitude and curiosity to learn about those concepts
- Prior exposure to database, cloud and infrastructure technology is a plus
- High levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- A passion for partnership and collaboration! You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc) and will help to build the CS “brand” across our entire organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to a diverse audience, both internally and externally
- Hebrew is preferred but not essential
- Build active and meaningful relationships with customers, working closely with other MongoDB partners
- Lead new customer and project onboarding meetings, validating and identifying customer needs, potential challenges, and key project timelines
- Promote and encourage implementation of paid MongoDB features across your assigned customer portfolio
- Optimally identify and mitigate risk of churn
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Help to develop and implement standard methodologies, processes, and tools to continually improve MongoDB’s Customer Success Program
As a CSM, you will be successful when you can become a(n)
- Risk Mitigator - identifying blockers to success and preventing long term churn
- Personal Trusted Advisor - recommending standard methodologies in order to make the client successful
- Account Strategist - helping MongoDB see where the customer’s business is going
- Business Builder - finding opportunities for your customers to adopt new features and open new use cases
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one