Senior Technical Recruiter
MongoDB, Dublin, Ireland or UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Poland or Remote EMEA
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the fastest-growing modern database given its popularity with developers around the world. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 15,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
To help fuel and manage our continued growth we’re currently seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to be based in our EMEA HQ in Dublin. We will consider remote work location in Europe for the right person!
This role is remote optional until April 4, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Dublin or the EMEA Region for when we introduce our hybrid model.
About the job
- Build solid relationships with Hiring Managers and partner with them on everything from writing job descriptions to setting recruiting strategies, and closing candidates
- Understand your business unit’s objectives and challenges and use that information to attract quality candidates
- Work effectively with internal clients to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Develop creative sourcing strategies resulting in pipelines that meet hiring goals
- Ensure applicants have a positive interview experience from the screening process through offer negotiation
- You’re smart, passionate, and driven
- Have a Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Have previous experience in sourcing, recruiting, and closing top technical talent
- Have a data-driven mentality and use data to shape your recruiting strategy
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while wearing many hats
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.