MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking a Salesforce Developer to develop, test, document, and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as Apex triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components. As part of the Business Systems team, the ideal candidate is able to execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests, devise coding standards as well as participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
India - This person will be required to work a daily shift from 4.30pm - 12.30pm Indian standard time
Work Model - This role can be based out of our Gurugram or remotely in the India region
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality technical solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices to solve business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in the SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and customers in providing timely updates on status of deliverables, shedding light on technical issues, and obtaining buy-in on creative solutions
- Handle concurrent projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Implement App Exchange solutions
- Investigate integration issues and work closely with members in Operations, Development and Admin teams
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on Force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs to leadership
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Establish client relationships to build client trust and rapport
- Work closely with globally distributed development team and lead project efforts with less supervision
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development in designing, configuring and developing on Salesforce platform
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Excellent knowledge and development experience in Visual-force, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SOQLs, Governor Limits, Declarative Automation, Web Services and Lightning components development (Aura and LWC)
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer I
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment techniques in Salesforce
- Experience in reengineering implementations as well as code refactoring and optimisation to increase performance
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and DevSecOps methodologies
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability to grasp concepts quickly and deliver results against ambitious timelines
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with ambitious timelines
- Ability to produce high-quality technical documentation and analysis
- Working knowledge of FinancialForce, CPQ, Xactly and Conga as well as integration platforms such as Boomi are pluses
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer II & Certified Application/System Architect preferred(if not, should be able to get after joining)
- In 3 months, you will have acquired complete knowledge of the CRM systems and tools at MongoDB and also have a full grasp of the current business process and implementations by working closely with the senior resources in the team
- In 6 months, you will have successfully implemented and delivered one or two critical projects in Salesforce CRM area and become a technical SME in MongoDB Salesforce systems and implementations
- In 12 months, you will have established successful relationships with our key partners and become the go-to person for anything(business process/technical implementations) related to Salesforce CRM
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer**
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.