Prudential Regulatory Manager - Recovery and Resolution
We're building a bank, together
Our finance team is growing and we’re looking for a Prudential Regulatory Manager to join us. The team is responsible for understanding our prudential regulatory requirements, working on projects and submissions relating to these and collaborating with teams across the bank.
You will need to have strong knowledge and experience across prudential regulation on either capital or recovery and resolution (liquidity knowledge would be a great bonus!). You will have the ability to interpret a range of regulations and to manage projects to implement them.
How you’ll contribute:
- Recovery and Resolution Planning; you will lead on the planning and implementation work in line with Monzo’s recovery and resolution requirements, including owning the delivery of our planning requirements
- Supporting the business in ensuring they comply with CoA and OCIR requirements
- Supporting the team in the annual ICAAP production
- Identifying the impact of prudential regulatory change and supporting relevant teams to assess and adapt to the challenges
- Liaising with teams across product, finance and risk.
You should apply if you have:
- Significant regulatory / prudential regulatory experience at either a bank or one of our regulators
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the relevant regulatory requirements,
- Proven ability to coordinate, participate and lead projects to produce regulatory deliverables and maintain the Banks set of prudential documentation and supporting materials
- Have experience building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Strong written communication style
We offer a competitive salary plus other benefits. We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a 30 mins phone call with a recruiter, an initial call with someone from the team, followed 2-3 on-video interviews at our office in London or remotely via hangouts.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
At Monzo, we’re building a new kind of bank. One that lives on your smartphone, and that’s built for the way we live today. By solving your problems, treating you fairly and being totally transparent, we believe that we can make banking better. Since we started in February 2015, we’ve been busy building the best current account in the world. We received our full UK banking licence from the FCA and PRA in April 2017, and are now working hard to roll current accounts out to everyone in the UK. Download the app today to join the 400,000 customers using our hot coral cards to manage their money and spend around the world.
Want to learn more about Monzo? Visit Monzo's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.