We’re looking for a Recruiter to to hire across a wide variety of business roles, focused on a volume of roles across all the business areas of Monzo. You'll partner closely with leaders within non-technical teams to understand their priorities, help them design and execute successful hiring process and bring in a diverse set of candidates to Monzo. You'll have responsibility for the entire candidate lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing and closing as well as giving insight and recommendations to hiring managers along the way.
This will be a 4-month fixed term contract with the potential for an extension or conversion to a permanent role.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping us hire the right people across Monzo in a variety of roles
- Identifying, engaging and closing candidates from a variety of channels and understanding where to most effectively spend your time
- Identifying the most useful metrics to share with teams and using data to influence decisions
- Making sure our hiring processes are fit for the stage and needs of the business
- Significant stakeholder management including working with new hiring managers to develop their approach and process
You should apply if
- You have in-house experience in recruiting for a wide variety of roles across many levels of seniority. Experience at a pre-IPO company with stock options is a huge plus
- You have worked on projects to make hiring processes stronger
- You’re skilled at sourcing: identifying needed skills, finding the right candidates and closing candidates using everything you’ve gathered from them in the process.
- You’re analytically minded, make decisions based on data and can use data to influence stakeholders
- You care deeply about inclusiveness and diversity
- You can adapt your approach to work with a range of stakeholders with different needs
- This role will be based in our London office once we return to work. Currently it will be fully remote and we do offer flexibility in working from home as needed.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
- If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a 30-min phone call with someone from the Hiring team, followed by a practical written exercise and 2-3 video interviews. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
At Monzo, we’re building a new kind of bank. One that lives on your smartphone, and that’s built for the way we live today. By solving your problems, treating you fairly and being totally transparent, we believe that we can make banking better. Since we started in February 2015, we’ve been busy building the best current account in the world. We received our full UK banking licence from the FCA and PRA in April 2017, and are now working hard to roll current accounts out to everyone in the UK. Download the app today to join the 400,000 customers using our hot coral cards to manage their money and spend around the world.
Want to learn more about Monzo? Visit Monzo's website.
The social news and entertainment company.