- Provide input to Tableau application design regarding production tuning and administration requirements.
- Design and optimize Data Connections, Data Extracts, Schedules for regularly refreshed dashboard reports on Tableau Server.
- Design the architecture of Tableau security
- Setup and configuration of Tableau server using CMD and admin tools.
- Gather functional and non-functional client requirements in order to optimize the design of reporting deliverables e.g. dashboards and reports.
- Quality, performance and security of the data held in all our reporting systems
- Working with both our TPO & BI to identify and publish data to our users
- Supporting BI via pair programming, SQL walkthroughs and user training
- Sharing your expertise beyond our team to improve MOO's effectiveness
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary, agile product team
- Maintaining the high standards of the team
- Experienced in Tableau and other analytical tools
- Proven knowledge and application of SQL
- Comfortable with the migration from using Excel for analysis
- An intensely curious interest in data
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Keen to try new technologies and tools and not afraid to fail
- Have a methodical approach to root cause analysis
- Driven to see your team succeed
Nice to Haves
- Active involvement in Tableau Public or other open source project
- Experience of using and optimising Spotfire, Looker and Qlikview
- Experience of Python development
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.