- You have 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, and are proficient in using digital channels to drive ROI and build awareness
- You know the best practices and trends in digital marketing, particularly in adtech and programmatic media (paid social, display media, video, mobile), and measurement
- You have a solid understanding of ecommerce
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- You’re detail-oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
- Directs the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the Marketing function.
- Benchmarks the organization’s current adtech stack against industry best practices, and through gap analysis, develops a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes and making any additions.
- With the buy-in of the Marketing leadership team, identifies, recommends and leads the implementation of new adtech and new processes in an effort to increase overall effectiveness of the marketing organization.
- Own and manage the implementation, execution, and ongoing relationship with the attribution vendor, supported by Business Intelligence and Marketing Technology.
- Help build and maintain the organizations naming conventions and data hierarchy. Ensure company wide adherence to these guidelines through regular data hygiene checks.
- Ensure that the Channel Owners have access to accurate, timely marketing performance reports, enabling them to make plan optimizations. Work closely with BI, Data Warehouse, and Marketing Technology to deliver channel data in a visual and easily accessible way.
- Set up and help facilitate budget tracking process for channel owners to follow
- Own display trafficking through third party ad server (DCM). Train and manage Marketing Operations Specialist on day to day trafficking.
- Maintains the institutional memory of the organization by creating a shared knowledge portal and repository of best practices.
- Conducts regular Marketing Operations Reviews to align Marketing strategy with tactics and ensure effective execution of Marketing strategy, including a functional “health check” on at least an annual basis.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of proven outbound marketing experience. Agency experience welcome.
- Experience generating quantifiable results in online marketing for transactional purchases
- In-depth understanding of 3rd party ad servers, ideally DCM, and trafficking process
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute collaboratively through content creation and broader strategic thinking
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work with agencies to optimize media spend and marketing channels
- Extremely organized and highly accountable to deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent project management and oral and written communication skills
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.
Want to learn more about MOO? Visit MOO's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager
TripleLift, New York
Product Manager, Growth
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Global CRM Program Manager
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Sales Operations Analyst
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
EMEA Field Marketing Manager - London
Elastic, London, UK