- Shape the product roadmap for Data Engineering for both the existing Data Warehouse and new Data Lake, paying particular attention to the needs of our different customers and strategically aligning product initiatives with wider business objectives.
- Inspire a multidisciplinary Engineering team based in London to deliver great work with a mission and vision that everyone buys in to. As MOO grows and evolves you will play a key part in defining how Data Engineering adapts as well.
- Own the backlog, clearly articulating and agreeing on the user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritizing based on value, whilst striking a balance between short term value and longer-term strategy
- Define the product vision and strategy, working alongside internal users to champion the capabilities and imagine a better future. Keep your stakeholders informed on progress and aware of any prioritization decision you might have to make
- Know your customers and their problems. Truly understand your users and their wants, needs and pain points by partnering with our in-house user research, design and customer service partners to lead an outcome-driven approach to product development.
- Working alongside engineers, keep abreast of new technological developments that could enhance or revolutionize your products and user experience. Define and monitor KPIs and prove the incremental value of work delivered by the team.
- Contribute to the Product Chapter to share your knowledge, learn from others and help us continually improve as a wider Product team.
- You LOVE product. You love taking things apart, putting them back together, discovering problems and debating features. You are intrigued by juicy product problems in search of elegant, simple solutions. You love to learn and are quick to recognize failures and pivot the product based on learnings.
- You’re technically strong. You have a track record of successful delivery in and are able to discuss and translate complex technical capabilities and constraints and turn them into plain English, understanding both customers needs and the technical architecture of the platforms.
- You love building and strategising. Your perfect week might include a user story mapping session; deep diving for insights in your data; discussing with stakeholders the perfect balance of optimization and innovation; reviewing and signing off stories and celebrating wins with cake!
- You can joust with the best of them. Data Engineering is detailed and complex. You understand data, converse with engineers on the limitations of approaches and can spot a bad smell from a mile away.
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.
Want to learn more about MOO? Visit MOO's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs/Consulting
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA
Mobile Android Apprentice (Boston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Software Engineer, Backend
Checkr, San Francisco
Software Engineering Manager
Yext, Washington, D.C.
Cloud - Site Reliability Engineer - APJ
Elastic, Distributed, APJ
IC Layout Designer (Alameda)
Velodyne, Alameda, California