- Closely partnering and communicating proactively with site & regional stakeholders on all projects, process changes and service enhancements
- Overseeing all aspects associated with building maintenance and office expansion
- Creating project plans, budgets and timelines to support team priorities and delivering timely completion for all initiatives
- Proactively identifying and driving continuous improvements in service levels and quality of hard and soft services, cost reductions, risk mitigation, industry trends and other relevant factors that affect workplace effectiveness across all MOO sites
- Leading safety & security to ensure we are constantly providing a safe & secure workplace and responding to incidents that will occur 24/7
- Developing and managing communication channels, to ensure cohesive communications across all sites
- Ensuring Environmental Health and Safety programs are enforced and comply with regulatory standards
- Ability to partner closely with support teams (Finance, HR, Design).
- Strong focus on creating a great place for employees & visitors.
- Minimum 8 years of progressive facilities management.
- Multi-site facilities management across multiple locations is a must
- Experience directly managing full range of workplace services through expansion & growth
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and developing relationships with leadership and other key stakeholders across the business
- Formal project management experience (PMBOK, PRINCE2, etc.)
- OSHA 30-Hour (essential) – OSHA #511 (desirable)
- Building Operator Certification (desirable)
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.
Want to learn more about MOO? Visit MOO's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director, Vector Process Development
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States