- You’ll be working with rich, complex web applications and modern HTML5 frameworks, on tools and experiences which provide deep functionality to customers.
- You’ll be part of product organisation based on autonomous teams with missions, each co-located in London and including full-stack developers, test automation, UX, researchers, agile delivery coaches and product managers.
- You’ll be focused on projects strategically important to MOO’s evolution - including our next moves in creating a best-of-breed solution for Professional Designers and identifying the right strategy for MOO’s customisation experience on mobile.
- Working with a strong team of product managers to generate and align strategy with Tribe roadmap.
- Ensuring cross-functional teams are set up for successful delivery of roadmap items in support of MOO’s ambitious product strategy.
- Driving recruiting and on-boarding of key members of the Creation Software product team.
- Coaching/mentoring 3 product managers, keeping a watchful eye on personal + professional development.
- Experienced in leading teams through developing/delivering on both new and well-established web applications across platforms (e.g. mobile, desktop and tablet).
- Have a demonstrated history of working with KPIs and refining how teams use them for prioritisation and communication.
- Comfortable building relationships with senior leaders across the organisations.
- Pro-active and effective communicator who can influence stakeholders across the organisation.
- Strong advocate of customer voice, and comfortable building products to meet needs of various customer segments.
- You can devise and communicate a clear strategy and ensure it’s implemented effectively.
- Confident with data and evidence-based decision making.
- Comfortable working closely with mature UX and Technology teams and integrated into agile process.
- Knowledge of Jobs-to-be-done framework.
- Demonstrated history of being able to quickly get up to speed with teams, products, organisations.
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.
Want to learn more about MOO? Visit MOO's website.
Jobs You May Like
Datto, Norwalk, CT, Boston, MA
Product Manager / UX Designer
Shine, New York, NY
Product Design - Intern 2018
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Product Support Specialist Tier 1 - PSA
Datto, Albany, NY
Conductor, New York, New York
Product Owner (m/f) Payment