Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Together with your team you will be responsible for keeping MOO systems up and running 24/7
- You’ll be a key person, working with your team, to help implement and roll-out Kubernetes PaaS further, build self-service tooling, improve processes and infrastructure to support other teams across MOO
- You’ll work with your team to define and implement our operations procedures and best practices for our customer-facing systems
- You’ll effectively investigate, resolve and mitigate service-impacting events as part of operations on-call rotation
- We expect you to contribute to the team culture and help us keep things functional, and fun!
- You are a solid Linux user
- You have experience with DevOps culture and processes
- You have commercial experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- You have commercial experience working with Public Cloud such as AWS
- You have commercial experience with provisioning, configuration management and application deployment tooling such as Ansible and Terraform
- You have worked in an Infrastructure as code environment
- You have supported development teams
- You have a good understanding of Agile Software Development practices
Nice to Haves
- Experience of using Test Driven Development practices
- Familiarity with Java and/or Python development languages
- Previous experience working for an e-commerce business
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies
- Previous experience being on-call out of hours
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.
Want to learn more about MOO? Visit MOO's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.