Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Together with your team you will be responsible for keeping MOO systems up and running 24/7.
- You’ll effectively investigate, resolve and mitigate service-impacting events as part of operations on-call rotation.
- You’ll be a key person helping to roll-out a Kubernetes PaaS to all software development teams. This will involve technical training, improvements to process and tooling, as well as extending our comprehensive monitoring and alerting solution.
- You’ll work with Tech Leads and Architects to define and implement our operations procedures and best practices for our customer-facing systems.
- Benchmarking, analyzing, and reporting will be your tools to identify opportunities for operational improvements. You’ll collaborate with the Platform team, and the business to deliver on these opportunities.
- Leading by example, you will be mentoring and helping out more junior members of the Platform Operations team.
- We’re an agile team using Kanban. We expect you to contribute to the team culture and help us keep things functional, and fun!
- Experience working in a linux environment
- Experience with DevOps culture and processes
- Experience of working in an Infrastructure as code environment
- Experience supporting development teams
- Familiar with a Docker ecosystem
Nice to Haves
- University Degree in Computer Science
- Experience of using Test Driven Development practices
- A good understanding of agile software development practices
- Familiarity with Java and/or Python development languages
- Experience creating build pipelines in a CI tool
- Previous experience working for an e-commerce business
- Some knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.
Want to learn more about MOO? Visit MOO's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.