HP Indigo Press Operator - Third Shift
MOO, Lincoln, RI
We help businesses of all sizes look their best
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the print process, including: Production, Quality & Maintenance by checking printed sheets for correct back up, good registration and any marks appearing on sheets and taking the relevant steps to eradicate any quality issues.
- Manage workflow effectively to ensure delivery deadlines are met at all times.
- Create batch tags and daily run list. Isolate and produce Uber rush as soon as it’s available on print server.
- Carry out all break fix and schedule all routine maintenance with press team.
- Communicate effectively with department supervisors, tech support and other associates;
- Follow established process to ensure that products are produced and shipped to quality standards within promised times;
- Make sure the pressroom and paper room are kept in good order. Responsible for cleanliness of area, including disposing of paper wrappings into bins provided, neat disposal of empty ink cans, chemicals and consumable packaging and sweeping the floor regularly.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of consumables. Use the online ordering system to replenish supplies.
- To undertake basic DTP tasks including interrogation and manipulation of files
- Work closely with all members of the team to ensure a steady production flow happens in order to optimise production;
- Maintain safety and OSHA standards;
- Timely execution of assigned tasks to ensure we are running at optimum output.
- Use all available communication tools provided including Bamboo, email, slack and Print OS
- Working knowledge of 7 color emulation and using PMS colors on the 7900’s
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail and quality; Quality is Key at MOO.
- Someone that wants to work with a team of pressman that work hard and have a wealth of ideas.
- Must have completed Level 1, preferred Level 3 training on the Series 3 Indigo’s through HP Training Course.
- Flexible and adaptable to change;
- Conscientious, reliable and punctual;
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, E-Mail);
- Must have hard work ethic with a keen ability to learn quickly;
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team leader;
- Ability to multitask and set priorities;
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work overtime when needed with little notice.
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.
Want to learn more about MOO? Visit MOO's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service Expert- UK
Enjoy, Leeds, England