VP of Sales
moovel NA has an exciting opportunity for a qualified and motivated VP of Sales. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience leading sales teams in a competitive market, developing and executing business development and sales initiatives to achieve aggressive company metrics. Candidate will have proven ability to develop and execute measurable sales plans and go-to-market strategies to drive user acquisition and revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee sales team day to day operations
- Develop quarterly and annual plans and goal sheets
- Foster relationships with transit agency representatives at the executive level
- Lead the procurement process end-to-end; Review and approve technical proposals and partner with VPs in Accounts, Product and Engineering to achieve delivery goals and targets
- Lead the development and approval of costing and pricing efforts
- Oversee channel sales programs to drive conversion of client prospects
- Integrate with cross functional teams to market and sell new/existing products to achieve company metrics
- Oversee the reporting processes and presentations to executive leadership team
- Manage and lead remote employees
- Own and ensure maintenance of team CRM database (Salesforce)
- Attend and/or present moovel solutions at industry conferences and client demos
- This position reports to the Chief Business Development Officer
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 10-12 years of experience in B2B and/or government sales
- Deep understanding of budget development and management
- Previous experience managing a distributed and regional team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience in transportation sector
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- MBA strongly desired
- Experience in technical government contracting
- Confidence and ability to present to groups of people and prospective clients
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Travel Required: Up to 25% of the time
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
Who We Are:
At moovel, we see the world changing around us. Transportation is experiencing an incredibly rapid transformation with on-demand services and mobile technology changing the way we get around. But this change is good. It connects us with new options, experiences, and people that make our lives richer. moovel builds products that people use every day, whether on a daily commute or vacation in a new place. Join us as we develop solutions that shape cities and interactions within them.
moovel is seeking exceptional people. We expect that you’ll work hard, collaborate often, respect others, and have a good attitude even during the busiest of days. moovel N.A. offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits at no cost to employees. We also offer a generous holiday schedule with four weeks of PTO annually. Our compensation program includes a 6% retirement contribution, an annual bonus program and competitive base salaries.
In addition to the more traditional benefits, we offer a transit allowance, gym allowance, in-office meals and snacks, ping-pong, and many other perks. You will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse team in our Portland office as well as our parent company based in Stuttgart, Germany.
Our office is centrally located in the heart of Old Town, bike friendly, and within walking distance to a multitude of restaurants, bars, and shops. The Portland Streetcar and TriMet offer easy-to-use transit services connecting the downtown Portland district to the Pearl District and greater Downtown Portland.
moovel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, moovel complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
About moovel North America
Cities around the world are evolving and, as a result, urban mobility has become an ecosystem of connected modes of transportation.
Moving around in cities, we travel in different ways, including walking, biking, riding public transit, and using cars. With the rise of new technologies and the on-demand economy, providing us access to whatever we want, whenever we want, transportation is no longer just a question of options, but of convenience and ease of use.
With transportation on the edge of disruption, Daimler, the company that invented the automobile in 1886 and owns Mercedes-Benz, founded moovel to reinvent the concept of urban mobility. At moovel, we aim to discover how new technologies will affect the way we move tomorrow and connect the ever-changing state of urban transportation.
moovel offers new ways to connect the urban mobility ecosystem with our three complementary products: moovel app, moovel transit and RideTap.
Want to learn more about moovel North America? Visit moovel North America's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Lexington
Bonobos, Lexington, KY
Townsquare Interactive, Pittsfield, MA
Director, Enterprise Sales (OLA Region)
Box, New Orleans, LA
XO Group, New York
Sales Operations Director
LeagueApps, New York, NY