Technical Account Manager
Movable Ink, Movable Ink - NYC
Movable Ink lets email marketers deliver jaw-dropping customer experiences.
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for owning and maintaining positive client relationships. The Account Manager will focus on program growth and strategic thought leadership in addition to overseeing day-to-day processes, relationships and issue management for our clients.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Act as Consultant to our clients to ensure they achieve significant value from the Movable Ink platform
- Conceive, develop, and execute client-specific email marketing strategies
- Translate customer business objectives into effective use of the Movable Ink platform
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-moving environment
- Assist the sales team as a solutions consultant
- Ensure that our customers are delighted with our services
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience in client services, account management, or marketing
- 1+ years' experience building relationships at a senior management level
- Proven experience developing email marketing plans with quantifiable impact
- Proven knowledge of key email metrics and strategies that can increase engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Out-of-the box thinker and able to work independently
- Software development background and startup experience a plus
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is the leading provider of intelligent content, which enables marketers to personalize email content at the moment-of-open. Marketers use Movable Ink to provide consumers with engaging on-brand experiences to grow revenues with every customer interaction. Since 2010, consumers have engaged with over 400 billion intelligent content impressions from more than 400 leading brands, including Delta, eBay, Spotify, and The Wall Street Journal. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in London, San Francisco, and Sydney.