Learning & Development Manager
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
Movable Ink lets email marketers deliver jaw-dropping customer experiences.
As Movable Ink's Learning & Development Manager, you will create our strategy and programs to develop the knowledge, skills and competencies of our teams and leaders. As at a fast pace, high growth SaaS company, our training needs are continually evolving at the same that we are rapidly scaling in all disciplines throughout the organization. By working across all functions and levels, you will create a broad based, dynamic learning and development program for not only our employees, but also our customers and partners.
Success in this role looks like:
- Partner with executive leaders and staff to understand, develop, and deliver training for all levels of the organization
- Aligned training strategy with company values to grow our teams and leaders at the fast pace of growth of our company
- Develop strategy and training as a service program for our partners and customers
- Develop multi-level leadership strategy including linking competencies and values to business applications such as job profiling, evaluation, selection, and development
- Ensure system health and linkage across HR platforms
To expect success in this role, here are some things you've excelled at in the past:
- Develop & deliver creative blended learning programs – includes creating, curating and maintaining content which is delivered in a variety of formats including live events, leadership huddles, lunch and learns, roundtable/group coaching, classroom style, virtual learning environment and interactive workshops
- Management development – deliver learning programs ranging from basic fundamentals and new leader transitions to more targeted and advanced topics
- Professional development – collaborate with various leaders to assess, design and deploy relevant programs, scenario-based or business specific training to build critical skills and capabilities
- Continuous Improvement - keep current with the latest trends, best practices, technologies, and emerging innovations in the training and learning and development
- Diversity and inclusion lens to all work – design, language, content, participation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Previous experience as a strategic Learning & Development consultant or HR business partner
- Experience in creating content across variations delivery formats, including e-authoring tools to drive engagement and sustainability.
- Experience with HR systems, processes and operations
- Project Management Skills – The ability to plan, organize, motivate others, and complete projects.
- Communication skills – Active listening and strong communication skills to all levels of employees.
- Coaching and facilitation skills across varied subjects and groups
- Flexibility and adaptability – The ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Resilience - The ability to work around obstacles or blockers while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Innovation – The ability to come up with creative solutions and try new ways of doing things.
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is the leading provider of intelligent content, which enables marketers to personalize email content at the moment-of-open. Marketers use Movable Ink to provide consumers with engaging on-brand experiences to grow revenues with every customer interaction. Since 2010, consumers have engaged with over 400 billion intelligent content impressions from more than 400 leading brands, including Delta, eBay, Spotify, and The Wall Street Journal. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in London, San Francisco, and Sydney.
Want to learn more about Movable Ink ? Visit Movable Ink 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Sourcer
Slack, New York City and San Francisco
Next Crop Program, Dig Inn Offsite Spring 2018
Dig Inn, New York City
Online Technical Coaching Fellow
Flatiron School, Remote
Gusto, San Francisco
2018-19 San Francisco Middle School Humanities Educator
AltSchool, San Francisco, CA
Instructional Coach, Humanities (Immediate Opening)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools