Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
Movable Ink lets email marketers deliver jaw-dropping customer experiences.
As the Product Trainer, you are the catalyst for spreading knowledge on Movable Ink’s cutting edge features and product innovation. Your pride in the company and product coupled with your product expertise give you the credibility and authenticity that compel others to learn as much as they can about Movable Ink’s offerings.
Fast forward one year, here’s what you’ve accomplished at Movable Ink:
- Partnered with key internal stakeholders, such as technical writers, user experience, learning and development, client trainers and partner trainers to delivery meaningful product training to employees, customers and partners. This includes in self-guided tutorials, in app guides, train-the-trainer programs and class-room delivery. You’ve built out the product curriculum and certification programs.
- Created engaging and effect training collateral ensuring all aspects of product capabilities, not just the what but the how and why, are understood. Partnered closely with product management on upcoming features in daily deployments. You’ve implemented a variety of mediums for training collateral including video tutorials and scalable testing mechanisms.
- You can answer any questions related to the product. You’re known throughout the company and with customers as a product expert and you have a following of groupies eager to learn more from you.
What you have done in the past and who you are:
- Developed and maintained training curriculum for various levels of students and a scalable testing mechanism. Measured training, course and instructor effectiveness and made improvements based on feedback.
- Generated training collateral for a variety training mediums including: instructor led in classroom, eLearning (SCORM a plus), webinars, hands on exercises, video tutorials (Articulate or Camtasia a plus), in-app guides (Pendo, WalkMe, Iridize a plus) and LMS (Cornerstone a plus).
- Delivered training as well as partnered with other teams on “train the trainer” model.
- Demonstrated product expert in a fast-paced environment with deep knowledge of latest features and product developments.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in learning and development, human resources, education, analytical, engineering or another scientific related field, or equivalent experience.
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is the leading provider of intelligent content, which enables marketers to personalize email content at the moment-of-open. Marketers use Movable Ink to provide consumers with engaging on-brand experiences to grow revenues with every customer interaction. Since 2010, consumers have engaged with over 400 billion intelligent content impressions from more than 400 leading brands, including Delta, eBay, Spotify, and The Wall Street Journal. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in London, San Francisco, and Sydney.
Want to learn more about Movable Ink ? Visit Movable Ink 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Seller Experience
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Senior Product Designer
Intercom, San Francisco
Quantcast, San Francisco
Catalog Analyst, Retail Accounts
Instacart, San Francisco
Wiring Systems Technician (Hanford)
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA
Entry-Level Software Engineer - Web
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany