Strategic Account Executive
Movable Ink, Movable Ink - NYC
Movable Ink lets email marketers deliver jaw-dropping customer experiences.
Strategic Account Executives at Movable Ink take a consultative approach to selling revenue-generating relationships with digital marketers. Our Strategic Account Executives sell to senior executives across all verticals, and have the opportunity thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Account Executive
- Penetrating assigned accounts, including new business, renewals, cross and upsell, building and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Be an enterprise-class, digital marketing consultant to MI enterprise clients, including staying abreast of email, digital, and one-to-one marketing best practices and applying this knowledge to assist their portfolio of clients in meeting their marketing and communication goals
- Work collaboratively with Movable Ink’s customer success organization to ensure successful scoping and implementation of our solutions
- Lead and guide strategic planning and goal-setting for your clients including the ability to forecast to Movable Ink management accurately and derive learnings from historical analysis
- Understand the clients’ organizational structure, business model, and online marketing strategies
- Quickly become an expert in the Movable Ink software and service offerings and how our offerings can assist your clients’ in achieving their goals
- Drive conversations through onsite meeting and quarterly business reviews; ~25% travel
- Work one on one with a Business Development Representative to build relationships in their territory
- 5+ years of successful experience selling enterprise marketing solutions to CEOs, CMOs, VPs and Directors of Marketing
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- High performance in selling in a large geographic territory
- Proven track record of closing large and high quality deals
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is the leading provider of intelligent content, which enables marketers to personalize email content at the moment-of-open. Marketers use Movable Ink to provide consumers with engaging on-brand experiences to grow revenues with every customer interaction. Since 2010, consumers have engaged with over 400 billion intelligent content impressions from more than 400 leading brands, including Delta, eBay, Spotify, and The Wall Street Journal. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in London, San Francisco, and Sydney.