This is an exempt, full-time position based in our San Mateo, CA office. This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager of Movoto.
Movoto Real Estate is a well-funded startup with a new full-service online brokerage that has already enabled millions of people to buy and sell their homes by connecting them to the best real estate agents in the business. Our primary focus is on customer success and our business model ensures that we only succeed when our customers do. As we extend our business, we are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Associate that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and will support our Customer Operations team.
What we’re looking for in you:
Love working inbound leads and converting them into opportunities? Think you're an expert at lead engagement and objection handling? Become an Inside Sales Associate for one of the most innovative Real Estate Brokerages in the United States!
What you’ll be doing:
- As an Inside Sales Associate, you will act as an individual contributor with a focus on inbound home buyer and seller leads for new brokerage markets.
- Your ability to build relationships, identify customer needs and overcome obstacles will be imperative for success.
- Your confidence in cold calling, aptitude in engaging leads and continuous testing of messaging to increase performance will give you the additional tools needed for success in creating opportunities for our Real Estate Agents.
- Experience in outbound calling combined with a professional demeanor and ability to easily navigate objection handling will be required for this highly valued position.
- This role is ideally suited for the self-motivated and detail-oriented sales specialist with great communications skills and proven track record exceeding KPI’s and quotas.
For the top-performing Inside Sales professional looking to take the next step in their career, this is a unique opportunity to grow and thrive in a company that leads the industry by example.
What you should have:
- Minimum of two years of experience working in an Inside Sales role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate industry experience, a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM’s, a plus
- Proven inside sales track record of successfully converting inbound leads to opportunities
- Results-oriented with an absolute passion for selling on the phone and ability to read/adjust to customer's interests and needs
- You are driven by metrics that show your success and are a key driver in the organization's revenue growth
- You must be a strong communicator, and be comfortable with carrying sales quotas
- Excellent relationship builder who engenders trust and rapport with customers
- Must have exceptional organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Infectious enthusiasm, excellent business judgment, and engaging phone demeanor
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance, AD&D, Disability, FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Hours
- Weekly Lunch –n- Learn’s
- Free Healthy Office Snacks
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Company Celebrations & Social Events
- Employee Engagement Events
- On-Site Car Wash & Detailing
- On-Site Delicatessen
- PetPlan (10-15% off premiums)
- SoFi – Student Loan Financing & Financial Advice
- PerkSpot – exclusive corporate discounts
- Personal Capital – personal net worth manager
- Rocket Lawyer Legal Benefits
Movoto Real Estate is the second largest online real estate brokerage in the United States and the only one licensed in all 50 states. We've been selected four years in a row for Inc. Magazine's 500|5000 fastest-growing private companies. Over 26,000 clients have trusted our agents with buying or selling their home and over 60 million people search for homes on Movoto each year. We're continuously expanding and testing new products in the market, value teamwork and collaboration, offer an entrepreneurial culture of innovation and excellence, and are committed to fostering an environment rich in opportunity and professional growth.
About us Movoto Real Estate was founded on a simple principle: Selling and buying real estate is too complicated. That’s why Movoto has dedicated over a decade to simplifying it. From humble beginnings as a three-person startup in 2005, the company has grown to become the second largest online real estate company in the US. With the backing of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., owner of the largest real estate portal in Japan, Movoto has developed a real estate network of over 3,500 agents across all 50 states. Movoto was selected four years in a row for Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 fastest growing private companies. Join the over 26,000 clients who have trusted Movoto agents with buying or selling their home and the over 50 million people who searched for homes on Movoto in 2015. Learn more at movoto.com.
Want to learn more about Movoto? Visit Movoto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Program Manager, Marketing Testing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Data Analyst, Marketing
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
Chief Marketing Officer
Lookout, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Campaign Manager (Buyers)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Product Marketing Manager