How much easier would your job be with guaranteed leads? Movoto’s got them! Join us!
We are looking for experienced agents with a passion for real estate, technology, and creating a seamless process for their clients during one of the most important transactions in their life. You see that the real estate landscape is changing, and you want to be with a company leading the charge.
What we’re looking for you in you:
- Active BRE license with at least 8 closed transactions in the last 18 months
- Client and technology-obsessed! You always work in your client's best interest and use technology to improve their experience
- Professional demeanor and superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to conducting business ethically and professionally in all situations
- Access to a reliable mode of transportation, a smartphone, and a computer
What we offer:
- Receive qualified leads through a client referral system that can supplement your personal book of business
- Partnership with our concierge-style inside sales associates who understand where you want to sell and deliver vetted leads to you in real-time
- Print and Digital Marketing Materials and Support - reduce and automate your marketing costs and improve quality
- Technology Tools - improve efficiency and enhance the customer experience
- Transaction Coordination so you can focus on prospecting and selling and not chasing paperwork.
Movoto Real Estate was founded in 2005 on a simple idea: Real estate should be easy. Since then, we've strived to provide agents and brokers with unmatched technology, lead generation, and marketing support, as well as provide the most comprehensive search and market research technology to home buyers and sellers. Movoto is also expanding our national online real estate brokerage to brick-and-mortar locations in California and Nevada.
As the second largest online real estate brokerage in the U.S. and the only one licensed in all 50 states, Movoto is one of the most influential online real estate platforms in the United States. Movoto has helped over 100 million people search for homes annually and sell over 30,000 properties.
Movoto.com has been selected three years in a row for Inc. Magazine's 500|5000 fastest-growing private companies and #14 by San Jose Business Journal’s Top 51 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Silicon Valley.
We're continuously expanding and testing new products in the market, value teamwork and collaboration, offer an entrepreneurial culture of innovation and excellence, and are committed to fostering an environment rich in opportunity and professional growth.
Interested in learning more? Submit your resume today!
About us Movoto Real Estate was founded on a simple principle: Selling and buying real estate is too complicated. That’s why Movoto has dedicated over a decade to simplifying it. From humble beginnings as a three-person startup in 2005, the company has grown to become the second largest online real estate company in the US. With the backing of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., owner of the largest real estate portal in Japan, Movoto has developed a real estate network of over 3,500 agents across all 50 states. Movoto was selected four years in a row for Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 fastest growing private companies. Join the over 26,000 clients who have trusted Movoto agents with buying or selling their home and the over 50 million people who searched for homes on Movoto in 2015. Learn more at movoto.com.
Want to learn more about Movoto? Visit Movoto's website.
Jobs You May Like
Diligence - Research Associate
Exiger, Silver Spring, MD
Inside Sales Representative
Indigo, Memphis, TN
MongoDB, Palo Alto
Senior Legal Counsel (f/m/d)
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria
Financial Accounting & Advisory Services, Director
Accordion Partners, Boston