At Mozilla we strive to make the Internet better for all users. Do you care deeply about the web and are passionate about software and systems engineering? Do you want to work in the open and at scale?
The Systems Engineering team builds software platforms, services and tools to help get work done more efficiently and effectively. You will be working with a diverse group of engineers, product managers and internal customers.
As a member of the Systems Engineering team you will:
- Build software to improve Mozilla’s operations
- Build services that power features in our desktop and mobile products
- Build a transparent, user-auditable system as part of the Mozilla open source project
- Contribute to our coding standards and practices
Your Professional Profile:
- BS/MS in CS, CE or 3+ years relevant work experience
- Thorough understanding of the Web’s underlying technologies
- Experience building APIs and web services
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
As our team works across multiple areas, we are looking for candidates that are curious and have experience building different things. We are excited to see any additional experience with:
- User Experience (UX) design and/or Product Design
- Product management and systems thinking
- authentication techniques and security best practices
- Service reliability engineering and scaling web services
If you have other experiences and skills that you think makes you a better engineer please highlight them in your application.
About us At Mozilla, we’re a global community of technologists, thinkers and builders working together to keep the Internet alive and accessible, so people worldwide can be informed contributors and creators of the Web. We believe this act of human collaboration across an open platform is essential to individual growth and our collective future.
Want to learn more about Mozilla? Visit Mozilla's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos