MPC, Los Angeles CA, US
We craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen.
Whilst we don’t currently have any specific requirements for Nuke Artists, we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals that would like to find out more about working with MPC in the future.
Please apply through this job role to be added to our talent pool for future vacancies.
Our Nuke Artist work alongside other VFX Artists and departments integrating multiple elements and combining them to create the stunning images for our clients.
- To be part of the advertising Compositing team integrating multiple elements (live action footage, CG, stock elements etc.) and combining them to create the final image.
- Work collaboratively with Supervisors, the compositing team and other VFX departments.
- Experience of Compositing with Nuke for advanced VFX projects, ideally in Advertising.
- A strong creative eye and a problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge of other VFX software such as Maya is an advantage.
- Any experience with Flame or other systems based Compositing tools is also an advantage.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the advertising, film and entertainment industries, some of our most famous projects include blockbuster movies such as The Jungle Book, The Martian, the Harry Potter franchise, the X-Men movies and Life of Pi, not to mention famous advertising campaigns for brands such as Samsung, Coca-Cola, Sony, Ikea, Three Mobile and Channel 4. Our broad range of skills and creative services include concept design, pre-viz, shoot supervision, 2D compositing, 3D/CG effects, animation, motion design, software development, mixed reality and experiential production, live action production and colour grading for advertising. MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners with a range of creative solutions, harnessing our talent and technology to craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working daily to be a part of creating the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
Want to learn more about MPC? Visit MPC's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tech - Client Delivery Implementation Specialist
Exiger, London, UK
Associate Director - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, Berlin, Germany
Senior Marketing Associate
Realm Royale - Gameplay Programmer
Hi-Rez Studios, Alpharetta, GA
Partner Solutions Engagement Manager
SigFig, San Francisco
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA