Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
MuleSoft is looking for a motivated Solutions Consultant to join our extremely talented and collaborative Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting team, who are instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth in the region. As a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to MuleSoft’s prospective customers by proving how MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform can bring their digital investments together into an application network, allowing for faster change and innovation. You will partner closely with Account Executives throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regards to customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process and funding. Through strong, developed relationships with the client’s IT staff and C-Level executives, you will leverage their deep technical expertise to align the client’s technical requirements to business outcomes.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become certified in MuleSoft’s Developer trainings
- Complete MuleSoft’s Kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
- Successfully deliver your Self Service asset by end of second quarter
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client’s technical requirements and audience
- Develop Proofs of Concept (PoCs) as part of an account team to demonstrate the art of the possible
- Put all the pieces together to “perfect your craft” by closing deals
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.)
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
- Hands on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs is preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. - is preferred
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
What you’ll get from us:
We realise exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive private health, life, and income protection insurance, equity, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Boston
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Concept Shop Manager - Vancouver
Casper, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Jampp, San Francisco, US
Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, Federal
MuleSoft, Vienna, VA/Washington, D.C.
Strategic Account Executive, Germany
Business Development Representative
Zype, New York, NY