Product Marketing Manager, Pricing and Business Strategy
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
MuleSoft is looking for a business leader to join our product marketing team. Product marketing plays a strategic role within MuleSoft, responsible for defining the go-to-market strategy and driving the execution. The ideal candidate is a strategist who understands marketing technology and can work cross-functionally to drive rapid revenue growth for MuleSoft’s products and services.
You will perform business model analysis, develop ROI models, and perform other customer value analysis. You will develop our business model strategies for all product offerings, partner with product management on the go-to-market strategy, and set pricing and packaging strategies. You will build pricing processes by standardizing pricing methodology and solidifying pricing approval and committee. You will assess the impact of pricing and packaging in the market in collaboration with sales and customer success teams to recommend future adjustments.
What you’ll achieve:
- Meet with key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive view of MuleSoft’s business and technology
- Review and understand the existing business model and pricing and packaging strategy
- Learn our key source systems and our key analytical tools
- You will start driving the business model strategy on key product initiatives
- Identify “quick wins” and execute against these
- You will have established yourself as the de facto pricing leader within the MuleSoft organization
- Drive cross-functional teams in execution of your pricing and packaging strategy and independently set targets for future customer value analysis
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BA/BS in business, marketing, finance, or related fields; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing, monetization strategy, and pricing/packaging optimization, preferably in B2B Enterprise Software/SaaS/Software. Relevant experience in strategy consulting firms will also be considered
- Big-picture strategic thinking with highly-structured approach to problem solving; advanced proficiency with analyzing data and building business cases to help the organization make hypothesis and data-driven decisions despite uncertainty and ambiguity
- The ability to prepare and present data in an accurate, clear, concise, and insightful way that assists senior management in decision making
- Strong research and relationship building skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to gather data and insights and serve as an internal resource
- A willingness to operate at both highly strategic and tactical levels a must; ability to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Passion for every aspect of the job and a desire to progressively take on more responsibility with the ability to ‘wear multiple hats’ and be effective in a lean organization
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Graphic Design Intern
Specialized, Morgan Hill
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
Senior Technical Product Manager
Amperity, Seattle, WA
Head of Product Design
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Part Time Product Management Instructor
General Assembly, Washington DC