Sales Enablement Programs Specialist
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
Sales Enablement at MuleSoft is transforming how we sell, enabling much larger average selling prices and higher win rates by delivering insight and ultimately transformational outcomes to customers. Our charter is to improve sales productivity, which is arguably the most important metric in our business. We don’t just roll out a model that is already proven… we are defining the model. In the process we’re helping a large number of individuals accelerate their careers.
Our programs are rapidly increasing in scale and complexity. Our team onboards hundreds of new hires each year and runs programs that cut across each of the field functions, including Sales, Solutions Consulting, Account Development, Customer Success, Partners, and Services. We need a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to lead execution of these programs. In this role, you will work directly with several internal and external teams, across multiple levels, to help drive the success of our programs.
You can expect to:
- Be an expert in managing our Learning Management System (LMS) and Content Management System (CMS) to maintain and improve our processes
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external team communications, including planning our bi-weekly sales all hands meetings
- Oversee the details of the field team onboarding programs; this includes inviting new hires to necessary content, identifying future gaps, creating new training modules, and refreshing existing content
- Own the coordination and logistic efforts for events across multiple business units, including sales onboarding, continuous learning, annual sales kickoffs, midyear meetings and other enablement events
- Be responsible for ensuring the participant experience is high quality before, during and after enablement events
- Work with key leaders in the business and the VP of Sales Enablement to improve processes related to program coordination and participation
What you’ll achieve:
- Immerse yourself in how we sell at MuleSoft, our value proposition, and our product. Take the time now to build your confidence in each of these areas. This foundation will be critical to your long-term success
- Be familiar with our core Sales Enablement systems, programs and processes
- Take over the coordination and logistics of our training program
- Begin managing the agenda for our bi-weekly sales all hands
- Own processes such as onboarding and offboarding employees in our systems
- Identify opportunities to refresh the employee experience of our content management system
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and drive operational excellence in ways that improve the sales experience
- Be comfortable acting as a front-line first point of contact for employee questions, requests, and concerns--knowing how to find the answers to questions, even when you don't know yourself
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quick learning skills and is a self-starter
- Great time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Comfort with ambiguity - as our sales organization continues to scale, we are defining many processes for the first time
- Ability to drive rigorous execution with high accuracy and solid attention to detail, even in a high-volume and dynamic environment
- Desire to build a long-term career in Sales Enablement and see this as a great entry point
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager - Hospitality
Manager, Partner Development
Index Exchange, Toronto
Enterprise Account Executive (Benelux)
Townsquare Interactive, Tri-Cities, WA
Marketing & Community Lead - Nigeria
Sales Development Representative
DoorDash, Los Angeles, CA