MuleSoft is looking for a Senior Technical Instructor to join our expanding team and support the growing demand for training. You will make an impact in the development of training and certification content across our growing number of product lines. As our company continues its explosive growth, the demand for high-quality training delivered in multiple formats has become critical.
Goals for your first three months:
- Learn MuleSoft solutions and positioning
- Attend MuleSoft technical training courses, and develop technical proficiency in core MuleSoft products
- Internalize Training and Certification processes
- Teach MuleSoft classes to customers and clients
- Contribute to miscellaneous course development or other non-teaching tasks and projects
- Be fully ramped and execute multiple courses in all modes of delivery
- Be able to self-manage courseware and other projects
- Establish advanced technical proficiency in core products and basic proficiency in the full product suite
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Java or C# or similar OOP language
- Experience with and working knowledge of JMS messaging, transaction, XML, Web Services, and integration technologies
- Ideally, knowledge of Spring, Maven, and related frameworks and technology
- Training delivery experience in technical software
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- The desire to take on a leadership role supporting the pool of partner instructors
- Language fluency—strong English required; other languages a plus
- Ability to travel a minimum of 40% of the time
- This opportunity is open to remote based working.
What you’ll get from us:
We realise exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, equity, group pension plan, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Diversity & Inclusion Intern (Part-Time)
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Instacart, San Francisco
Head of School (Montessori School Director)
Guidepost Montessori, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Technical Recruiter, Level 5 Autonomous (Contract)
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Slack, San Francisco
Manager, Learning Measurement
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto