Solutions Consulting Manager
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
About the Position:
The Solutions Consulting Manager, Northern, and Central Europe (NCE) Region reports to the Solutions Consulting Director EMEA. They will partner with the sales, professional services and customer success leadership for the NCE Region challenged with building a high-growth regional business, building a high-performance, outstanding pre-sales team and developing and supporting the fast growing partner business across the region. The successful candidate is a natural leader who loves to build high-growth enterprise software business, driving strategic customer outcomes through both their own experience and, more importantly, through the efforts of their highly talented team.
If you are the type of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing account strategies, building, leading and mentoring a high-performance team and collaborating cross functionally with every area of the organization, both across EMEA and with the US, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
This role is a key member of the regional leadership team for MuleSoft and involves the “total ownership” of all pre-sales aspects of the business for the region. If you are a world class entrepreneurial leader, then this is a game changing ground floor opportunity.
- Take over and continue to build a world-class pan-regional team in the Benelux, DACH and Nordic territories through diligent recruiting activities, hiring, developing and leading a complete team of Solution Consultants and Client Architects
- Lead the pre-sales team and the pre-sales function, including personally driving strategic enterprise account engagement combined with local market leadership
- Work with the Solutions Consulting Director, EMEA to develop and execute the regional business plan ensuring that the region achieves and exceed its fiscal year business objectives
- Work with the Solutions Consulting Director, EMEA and the local regional leadership team on planning for the next fiscal year
- Experience as an individual pre-sales consultant/architect within the enterprise infrastructure software industry and a minimum of 3 years pre-sales management experience
- Strong analytic thinker with demonstrated command of outcome based sales models
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Effective in customer facing/live engagements
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proven record of strategizing large, complex sales through fast sales cycles
- Strong career trajectory, history of top performance in successive roles
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Superior cognitive skills
- Strong academic record
- Experience building and/or leveraging indirect/channel sales model
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Regular catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
- 25 days holiday
What you’ll get from us:
We realise exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, equity, group pension plan, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego, California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Director, Nordics (EMEA)
Account Development Representative
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Chicago, IL
Country Manager (SaaS Startup)
Ematic Solutions, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Account Executive, Mid-Market (Austin, TX)
Box, Austin, TX
Enterprise Sales Director
Cloud Technology Partners, Seattle, WA