MuleSoft is looking for Strategic Account Executives to leverage our unique position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant to drive revenue success for our accounts and prospects exceeding $4 billion annual revenue. MuleSoft’s Strategic Account Executives are true business owners, helping develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new software and services sales opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your dedicated assigned territory. You will be responsible for managing complex sales-cycles across our entire portfolio of products and present the value of our enterprise integration solutions to Director, VP, and C-level executives. You will also own and lead successful executions of sales activities through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and senior management, and with corporate counsel through contract negotiation and signed contracts.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft’s KickStart Training, becoming certified in our CIO messaging
- Onboard MuleSoft’s sales approach
- Build a future opportunity pipeline that is 2-3x the annual quota for the territory
- Establish trusted relationships within MuleSoft and within your customer accounts
- Exceed your ramped annual sales quota
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Significant experience in field-facing sales role selling into IT suite with large-deal experience
- Experience hunting in a greenfield territory
- Drive to perform with a track record of exceeding annual sales quota
- Demonstrable sustained persistence
- Linear and logical sales process and methodology
- Creates own demand in a given sales cycle
- Intellectually curious; you want understand everything about our customers and market opportunity
- Solutions oriented and business focused
- 25% travel
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Specialist - Turkey
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Atherton Mill
Warby Parker, Charlotte, NC
Account Executive - Baltimore
PatientPop, Baltimore, MD
HyperScience, New York, NY
Mid Market Sales Manager
Classy, San Diego HQ
Platform Specialist (Chicago, IL)
Box, Chicago, IL