Senior Manager, Global Executive Briefing Programs
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
Sales Enablement at MuleSoft is transforming how we sell, enabling much larger average selling prices (ASPs) and higher win rates by delivering insight and ultimately transformational outcomes to customers. Our charter is to improve sales productivity, which is arguably the most important metric in our business. We don’t just roll out a model that is already proven...we are defining the model. In the process we’re helping a large number of individuals accelerate their careers.
We are in early stages of designing a world class Executive Briefing Program. Our vision is for EBCs to become an integral way we drive transformational outcomes with our customers. While some organizations see EBCs as more of a marketing program, we see them as a strategic element of our sales and customer success engagement model. This means not only partnering closely with our account teams, but also working directly with the customers to scope and design their experience.
As the Senior Manager, Global Executive Engagement Programs, you will have the opportunity to build the MuleSoft Executive Briefing Program from scratch. We are looking for your leadership as a founding member of the team to design a strategy and process that will quickly scale.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete the sales onboarding program. Build confidence in how we sell at MuleSoft, our value proposition, and our product. This foundation will be critical to your long-term success
- Shadow all EBC activities
- Propose process for tracking EBC activity and reporting on impact
- Lead EBC execution with support from the Enablement team
- Complete 24-month vision for the EBC program
- Implement tracking and reporting process for EBCs
- Create process for capturing and curating EBC content
- Work with our Sales Operations team to incorporate EBC request process into the Salesforce opportunity record
- Lead all EBC execution on your own
- Build module on the EBC process and best practices for onboarding materials
- Propose process for incorporating EBC design into strategic account plans
- Begin outreach program to accelerate EBC adoption
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience working in an executive briefing program
- Comfort working with and advising c-level executives
- Ability to see the big picture but also enjoys managing details and logistics
- Ability to hold those around you to a high bar
- Energized by delivering awesome customer outcomes
- Love for sales strategy and enjoys working 1:1 with account teams to design experiences that will move the needle with customers
- Excellence at program strategy, design and execution
- Excited by being a part of an enterprise sales enablement team
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Analyst
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Dealer Account Executive
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland
Enterprise Account Executive- Germany
Account Executive - Pivotal Labs & Cloud Native Services
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in Germany
metromile, Tempe, AZ
Sales Engineer- St. Louis
Rubrik, Remote Sales