Product Marketing Manager, Security
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
MuleSoft is looking for a business leader to join our Product Marketing team. Product Marketing plays a strategic role within MuleSoft, responsible for defining go-to-market strategy and driving execution. The ideal candidate is a strategist who understands marketing technology and can work cross-functionally to drive rapid revenue growth for MuleSoft’s security products and services.
You will develop go-to-market strategies, create messaging and positioning, enable direct and indirect selling teams, coordinate product launches, and work cross-functionally to drive market awareness for MuleSoft’s security products. You will discover and document value drivers, explicitly measure those drivers with customers, and tell inspiring customer stories. You will work with Product Management, Sales, Services, Solutions Consultants, and the Executive team to help prioritize market needs, product roadmaps, and investment to achieve and exceed business goals.
Goals for your first three months:
- Meet with key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive view of MuleSoft’s business and technology
- Review and understand existing security products, roadmap, and product strategy
- Learn our key systems and tools
- Attend Kickstart, MuleSoft’s week-long onboarding program for new Muleys in the field organization
- You will start driving the go-to-market strategy on MuleSoft’s security products and services
- Identify “quick wins” and execute against these
- You will have established yourself as the de facto security subject matter expert within MuleSoft
- Drive cross-functional teams in execution of your go to market strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in marketing security products in the B2B Enterprise Software/SaaS/Software. Relevant security domain experience in strategy consulting firms will also be considered
- Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis and develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Keen interest in technology with the ability to identify and explain technology, product, and market differentiators
- High energy and drive--product marketing managers own a critical aspect of the company’s ability to win and therefore need to have the passion and energy
- Excellent communication skills: written, spoken, and visual
- Creative and innovative thinking with a willingness to take risk, willingness to fail and learn, and willingness to iterate fast in a highly collaborative, cross-functional role
- Ability keep up with and drive the fast pace of a rapidly growing startup and own your domain
- BS/BA in a technical or marketing discipline required, MBA preferred
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing Manager
eero, San Francisco
Copywriter & Content Marketer (Part-Time Contract)
NovoEd, Downtown San Francisco
Content Strategy Lead
Meetup, New York
VP of Business Development
Marketing Automation Consultant
Customer Lifecycle Marketing Specialist (Programs & Promotions)