"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
Hiring top talent is every Muley’s number one job at MuleSoft. As our Sales Sourcing Lead, you will drive the top of funnel strategy enabling the Americas recruiting organization to crush our field hiring goals (Customer Success, Sales, Pre-Sales, and Professional Services) while directly leading a team of Sales Sourcers.
You will lead and drive relationships with candidates to deliver upon both immediate and future hiring needs, filling the pipeline through continuous research, sourcing, and qualifying. In this role, you will develop and own a wide variety of sourcing strategies for the Americas, executing against the hiring plan across all parts of the business to meet our aggressive hiring goals. This is one of the highest impact roles at the company and will require frequent collaboration with teams across MuleSoft. To be successful, you should have direct experience in successfully partnering with and influencing extended teams, data analysis, innovative change leadership, understanding recruiting tools, systems and operations, and have a willingness to embrace transformational change.
What you’ll achieve:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our business model, value proposition, recruiting processes, and hiring goals for 2018 and 2019
- Gather input and feedback from hiring managers across functions to gauge effectiveness and perception of the overall talent sourcing strategy
- Get to know the sourcing team and complete a full talent assessment to identify key strengths, weaknesses, and areas of opportunity and risk
- Begin establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders and hiring managers in North America to understand their needs and how to enable them to be successful
- Deliver an innovative sourcing strategy to identify and execute candidate generation strategies and proactively research and assess new recruitment methodologies
- Directly impact and influence at least 30% of offers accepted in 2018
- Form a tightly aligned partnership with Talent Marketing, leveraging and bridging demand generation initiatives to top of funnel lead generation
- Provide strong insights from talent market research and benchmarking that influence talent recruiting and marketing strategies
- Programmatically design and manage effective resource planning that directly impacts recruitment productivity and can meet changing business needs
- Go-to point of contact for the business, HR, Talent Acquisition, and other stakeholders on all talent sourcing needs
- Preparation and delivery of monthly and quarterly business reviews for deep dive on Talent Sourcing performance
- Provide leadership, coaching, and performance management to the Talent Sourcing team
- Work with the Talent team and leaders to ensure that successful, differentiated hiring is achieved with improved client and candidate experience as a key to success
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of related experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing recruiting teams
- Analytical mindset, comfortable using data to back up your decisions
- Ability to think big and willingness to take risks
- Passion for finding creative ways to attract top talent
- Proven track record of building for scale while still remaining agile and iterative
- Team-first approach to management and ability to attract top talent
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Cloudflare, London, UK
General Job Application
Built In, Nationwide
Director of HR
Feedvisor, New York, NY
Collective Health, San Francisco
Expeditions Teacher - Health and Wellness
Summit Public Schools, California Bay Area