Sr. Technical Instructor
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
MuleSoft is looking for a Senior Technical Instructor to join our expanding Training team to support the growing demand for training, and also participate in the development of training and certification content across our growing number of product lines. As the company continues its explosive growth, the demand for high-quality training delivered in multiple formats has become critical.
What you’ll achieve:
- 3 months: Attend MuleSoft technical training courses. Develop technical proficiency in core MuleSoft products. Internalize Training & Certification processes Teach MuleSoft classes to customers and clients. Contribute to miscellaneous course development or other non-teaching tasks and projects
- 12 months: Fully ramped and executing multiple courses in all modes of delivery. Able to self-manage courseware and other projects. Advanced technical proficiency in core products and basic proficiency in the full product suite
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience with Java or C# or similar OOP language is a must-have skill
- Experience with and working knowledge of JMS messaging, transaction, XML, Web Services, and integration technologies
- Ideally, knowledge of Spring, Maven, and related frameworks and technology
- Training delivery experience in a technical software or hardware company
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Language fluency—strong English required; other languages nice-to-have
- Integration Architect skills a plus
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior HR Business Partner
POPSUGAR, New York
Contract Technical Sourcer
The Sourcery, The Sourcery
Director of People Operations
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Platform Architect (PCF)
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in UK
Learning Management System Admin
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Compensation & Benefits
Intercom, San Francisco