Enterprise Account Executive, FSI
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
Enterprise customers, defined by annual revenue between $150 million and $4 billion, are the fastest growing segment of our business today, and we’re looking for Enterprise Account Executives to leverage our unique position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant to drive revenue success. MuleSoft’s Enterprise Account Executives are true business owners, helping develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new software and services sales opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your dedicated assigned territory. You will be responsible for managing complex sales-cycles across our entire portfolio of products and present the value of our enterprise integration solutions to Director, VP, and C-level executives. You will also own and lead successful executions of sales activities through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and senior management, and with corporate counsel through contract negotiation and signed contracts.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft’s KickStart Training, becoming certified in our CIO messaging
- Onboard MuleSoft’s unique sales approach
- Build a future opportunity pipeline that is 3x the annual quota for the territory
- Establish trusted relationships within MuleSoft and within your customer accounts
- Exceed your ramped annual sales quota
- Become an expert in presenting MuleSoft’s solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong experience in field-facing sales role selling into IT suite with large-deal experience
- Experience hunting in a greenfield territory
- Drive to perform with a track record of exceeding annual sales quota
- Demonstrable sustained persistence
- Linear and logical sales process and methodology
- Ability to create own demand in a given sales cycle
- Intellectually curious; you want understand everything about our customers and market opportunity
- Solutions oriented and business focused
- Ability to travel 25%
What you’ll get from us:
We realise exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, equity, group pension plan, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Director, Nordics (EMEA)
Active Adult Sales Manager (San Marcos, TX)
Brookfield Residential, Austin, TX
Country Manager, France
New College Grad: Insurance Sales Representative
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Regional Sales Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
PlanGrid, Los Angeles, CA