Senior Customer Success Manager
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
Are you as passionate about creating solutions as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
MuleSoft thrives on the success of our customers, and we’re looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Senior Customer Success Managers (Sr. CSMs) to engage, retain, and enable MuleSoft’s largest customers to fully utilize the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to achieve their business outcomes. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the adoption and expansion of MuleSoft.
As a Sr. CSM, you will drive the success of MuleSoft’s strategic customers, taking responsibility for the complete post-sales lifecycle of your portfolio from onboarding to project execution. Through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using MuleSoft’s methodologies, leading to project success, retention, and renewal.
What you’ll achieve:
- Learn, be familiar with MuleSoft solutions, positioning, competition and product suite
- Internalize MuleSoft customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Begin to meet and engage your portfolio of customers and become fluent in their history, their business outcomes, and their goals
- Develop working partnerships with the MuleSoft account team supporting your customers
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
- See tangible outcomes and deliverables due to successful transformation path, leveraging the Anypoint Platform
- Partner with AE to organize the internal account teams supporting your accounts
- Understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of MuleSoft solution within customer environment
- Engage Business and IT leaders to achieve alignment with Business Outcomes and secure partnership in their transformation initiatives
- Own and drive our customer’s business transformation with MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in business and IT
What you’ll need to be successful:
- History of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account manager, enterprise architect, or equivalent
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Strong proven work ethic (this is not a 9-5 job)
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Must work within a team environment with sales and services peer
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like volunteer opportunities, MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California, and most offices have a fully stocked kitchen and regular catered lunches. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Updater, New York, NY
Commissary Team Lead
Blue Bottle Coffee, Multiple Locations
Field Sales Associate - San Francisco (Contract - Part-time)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Director of Global Selection
Optician, Green Room
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA
Head of Consumer Products
Ellation, San Francisco