Lead Performance Engineer
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
Performance Engineers at MuleSoft enable the Anypoint Platform to scale as we continue to transform how technologies and APIs connect with each other. It is currently a small team with huge impact with the rule of thumb: we simply don’t ship anything that are not performant. We serve as the core of engineering, helping even the smartest engineers to sort things out and make things scale.
Not only we scale the platform, but also ourselves from the many daunting and parallel tasks, such as benchmarking, capacity planning, investigations, automation, data mining, field enablements, etc.
What you'll achieve:
- Solve the hardest performance problems that puzzle even the smartest engineers
- Innovate, innovate and innovate
- Identify bottlenecks, architectural problems and performance issues
- Work on the most cutting edge intelligence system
- Give performance consultation and tuning tips to the field
- Has deep understandings of metric data correlation
What you'll need to be successful:
- Ask the right questions and learn quickly
- Are familiar with multithreading and concurrency
- Are hands-on with profiling tools and commands
- Have experience leading investigation with others to resolutions
- Have solid knowledge on performance, the core principles and methodologies
- Know how to tune up the JVM, GC and the kernel
- Be the performance guru and owner for multiple products and cloud services.
- Improve the automation framework for continuous performance benchmark and analysis
- Contribute insight and tips to the tuning guide and white paper
- Enhance the data correlation and machine learning system
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in CS or related disciplines from top university
- And most importantly: to have a track record of action, creativity and ambition
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive health insurance for you and your family, equity, competitive salary with twice yearly market salary revisions, annual performance bonus, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, twice-yearly hackathons, office celebrations, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Autonomous Hardware Test Lead
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Entry-Level Cognitive Solutions Consultant (Commercial Sector)
IBM, Multiple Cities
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Zoox, San Carlos, CA
Senior DevOps Engineer
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL